To: Cedar Lane Community Members
From: Eric Golden, President/CEO
Subject: COVID-19 Safety Measures
Date: August 5, 2021
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES GO INTO EFFECT AUGUST 9
Cedar Lane is committed to following all health protocols recommended by the CDC and St. Mary’s County Health Department. To help ensure the health of all community members, the following safety precautions will resume as of August 9, 2021:
- Masks/face coverings are required for all staff members, visitors, caregivers and vendors in all public spaces at Cedar Lane.
- Masks/face coverings are highly encouraged for all residents, even those who are vaccinated, when indoors among people who do not live with you.
- Upon arrival, all visitors, caregivers and vendors must initially enter through the main entrance, sign in at the Front Desk, and receive a temperature screening.
- Side and back entrances will remain open for residents/staff only.
- Cedar Lane staff members must show proof of vaccination or submit to regular, ongoing testing for COVID-19.
The St. Mary’s County Health Department recommends that all community members who are not yet fully vaccinated get the vaccine. For more information or to make an appointment, call the Health Department at 301-475-4330. If you have questions or require help with arranging transportation, please call the Front Desk at 301-475-8966 and ask for Crystal or Kirk in Service Coordination.