Proceeds benefit the residents of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
Six Weekly Drawings
$12,000 in Total Cash Prizes
One $10,000 Grand Prize Winner!
$100 Drawing – Friday, September 18, 2020
WINNER – JACQUELINE B. TICKET #293
$150 Drawing – Friday, September 25, 2020
WINNER – BUTCH C. TICKET #317
$250 Drawing – Friday, October 2, 2020
WINNER – GLENN C. TICKET #92
$500 Drawing – Friday, October 9, 2020
WINNER – KIM R. TICKET #168
$1,000 Drawing – Friday, October 16, 2020
WINNER – PAT. M TICKET #63
$10,000 GRAND PRIZE DRAWING – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2020
All 400 tickets are SOLD OUT!
One random winner chosen every Friday.
You do not have to be present to win. All winners will be notified.
Friends of Cedar Lane 2020 Cash Raffle Official Rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. Must be 18 years of age to purchase and/or sell tickets.
2. A maximum of 400 tickets will be sold. There is no limit of ticket purchases by one person.
3. All raffle ticket sales are final.
4. No portion of the cost of the raffle ticket is tax deductible.
5. Only the first 400 paid tickets received by Friends of Cedar Lane will be registered. Any monies received after 400 tickets have been registered will be returned to the sender. Money must be received prior to ticket being registered. Ticket sales will end at 9:00 am Friday, October 23, 2020.
6. Credit card payment will be accepted. Persons wishing to pay by credit card are to call 301-475-8966 and speak to Wanda.
7. Checks and or credit cards that are denied, or returned for insufficient funds or other reasons will be subject to a $35 fee; the associated ticket(s) will be void and the buyer will not be eligible to win unless cash or a money order to cover the price of the ticket(s) and fee is received by 11:00 am of the date of the weekly drawing.
8. Drawing for the single cash prize of $10,000 will be held on Friday, October 23, 2020. Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by phone and email by 12:00 noon, Monday, October 26, 2020. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide a valid, deliverable email address and working phone number.
9. The primary person named on the winning ticket will be awarded the prize and shall be responsible for all Federal and State taxes incurred. Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community is required by law to withhold appropriate taxes as designated by the Internal Revenue Service.
10. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 pm on Monday, November 30, 2020 or forfeit the prize.
11. All residents, board members, employees and volunteers of Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community and their family members are eligible to win. However, the affiliated organizations (i.e., Friends of Cedar Lane and Cedar Lane Senior Living Community) are not eligible.
12. The winner, by entering, authorizes Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community to publish his/her name and likeness on the organization’s website and in other promotional materials. Friends of Cedar Lane is the fundraising arm of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community, a non-profit organization providing affordable housing to seniors and disabled adults in St. Mary’s County, MD since 1977. Proceeds from our 2020 Raffle benefit the Cedar Lane Senior Living Community.