Thanks to Everyone Who Played!
Proceeds benefit the residents of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
Six Weekly Drawings
$12,000 in Total Cash Prizes
One $10,000 Grand Prize Winner!
$100 Drawing – Friday, October 15, 2021
WINNER Karen G., Ticket #032
$150 Drawing – Friday, October 22, 2021
WINNER Charles M., Ticket #285
$250 Drawing – Friday, October 29, 2021
WINNER George & Donna W. Foundation, Ticket #246
$500 Drawing – Friday, November 5, 2021
WINNER Warren & Maralyn T., Ticket #13
$1,000 Drawing – Friday, November 12, 2021
WINNER Mary C., Ticket #119
$10,000 GRAND PRIZE DRAWING – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021
WINNER Lucy S., Ticket #390
Only 400 tickets will be sold.
Tickets are $100 each.
Tickets available in person at Cedar Lane and through all Cedar Lane Board Members and staff.
Tickets can be purchased by cash or check made out to “Friends of Cedar Lane.”
Call 301-475-8966 for further details.
One random winner chosen every Friday.
You do not have to be present to win. All winners will be notified.
Friends of Cedar Lane 2020 Cash Raffle Official Rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Must be 18 years of age to purchase tickets.
- There is no limit of ticket purchases by one person.
- All raffe ticket sales are final.
- No portion of the cost of the raffle ticket is tax deductible.
- Only the first 400 paid tickets received by Friends of Cedar Lane will be registered.
- Any monies received after 400 tickets have been registered will be returned to the sender.
- Money must be received
prior to ticket being registered.
- Ticket sales will end at 9:00 am Friday, November 19, 2021.
- Winners need not be present to win.
- Winners will be notified by phone and email. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide a valid, deliverable email address and working
- The primary person named on the winning ticket will be awarded the prize and shall be responsible for all Federal and State taxes incurred.
- Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community is required by law to withhold appropriate
taxes as designated by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Winners must claim prize by 5:00 pm on Friday, December 17, 2021 or forfeit
- All residents, board members, employees and volunteers of Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
and their family members are eligible to win. However, the affliated organizations (i.e., Friends of Cedar Lane and Cedar Lane Senior Living Community) are not eligible.
- The winner, by entering, authorizes Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community
to publish his/her name and likeness on the organization’s website and in other promotional materials.
- Friends of Cedar Lane is the fundraising arm of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community, a non-profit organization providing affordable housing to seniors and
disabled adults in St. Mary’s County, MD since 1977.
- Proceeds from our 2021 Raffe benefit the residents of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community.