$100 Drawing – Friday, March 29, 2019
$150 Drawing – Friday, April 5, 2019
$250 Drawing – Friday, April 12, 2019
$500 Drawing – Friday April 19, 2019
$1,000 Drawing – Friday, April 26, 2019
$10,000 GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
Friday, May 3, 2019
Tickets are $100 each. Only 400 will be sold!
Chances of winning are 1 in 66.
CHECK BACK HERE FOR WEEKLY WINNERS!
TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
Anyone interested in participating can purchase tickets at the Cedar Lane Main Entrance (Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.), by calling (301) 475-8966, or through any member of the Cedar Lane Board of Directors or the Friends of Cedar Lane Board of Directors.
Friends of Cedar Lane 2019 Raffle Official Rules
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
1. Must be 18 years of age to purchase and/or sell tickets.
2. A maximum of 400 tickets will be sold. There is no limit of ticket purchases by one person.
3. All raffle ticket sales are final.
4. No portion of the cost of the raffle ticket is tax deductible.
5. Only the first 400 paid tickets received by Friends of Cedar Lane will be registered. Any monies received after 400 tickets have been registered will be returned to the sender. Money must be received prior to ticket being registered. Ticket sales will end at 9:00 am Friday, May, 3, 2019.
6. Credit card payment will be accepted. Persons wishing to pay by credit card are to call 301-475-8966 and speak to Wanda.
7. Checks and or credit cards that are denied, or returned for insufficient funds or other reasons will be subject to a $35 fee; the associated ticket(s) will be void and the buyer will not be eligible to win unless cash or a money order to cover the price of the ticket(s) and fee is received by 11:00 am of the date of the weekly drawing.
8. Drawing for the single cash prize of $10,000 will be held on Friday, May 3, 2019. Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by phone and email by 12:00 noon, Monday, May 6, 2019. It is the buyer’s responsibility to provide a valid, deliverable email address and working phone number.
9. The primary person named on the winning ticket will be awarded the prize and shall be responsible for all Federal and State taxes incurred. Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community is required by law to withhold appropriate taxes as designated by the Internal Revenue Service.
10. Winner must claim prize by 5:00 pm on Friday, May 31, 2019 or forfeit the prize.
11. All residents, board members, employees and volunteers of Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community and their family members are eligible to win. However, the affiliated organizations (i.e., Friends of Cedar Lane and Cedar Lane Senior Living Community) are not eligible.
12. The winner, by entering, authorizes Friends of Cedar Lane/Cedar Lane Senior Living Community to publish his/her name and likeness on the organization’s website and in other promotional materials. Friends of Cedar Lane is the fundraising arm of Cedar Lane Senior Living Community, a non-profit organization providing affordable housing and services to seniors and disabled adults in St. Mary’s County, MD since 1977.
Proceeds from our 2019 Raffle benefit the Cedar Lane Senior Living Community. For more information about Cedar Lane visit www.cedar-lane.org.