Community, stability, and all the comforts of home
Since 1977, Cedar Lane Senior Living Community has offered seniors in St. Mary’s County a safe, affordable, and exciting place to call home.
Our community offers budget-friendly apartments, on-campus amenities, and a calendar bursting with things to do and ways to be entertained.
For peace of mind, we offer a staffed front desk and emergency maintenance. Optional services like housekeeping and laundry allow for worry-free living. Rental assistance is available for those who qualify.
At Cedar Lane, we specialize in affordable housing for seniors and people living with disabilities. With reasonable rental pricing and rent assistance available through HUD, residents enjoy a clean, safe and affordable home.
Anyone interested in an apartment at Cedar Lane Senior Living Community should complete an application. Our primary service is to those 62 and older. Ten percent of our resident population is 61 and younger with a disability. Rental assistance is available for select apartments for those who qualify.
Housing vouchers are accepted for select apartments.
- Attractive, fully-equipped kitchens
- Telephone and cable hookups
- Individually-controlled heating/cooling
- Emergency pull cord stations
- Decorative window coverings
- Safety features including sprinklers and smoke detectors
- Utilities included in select apartments
Optional Meal Plans
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, the St. Mary’s County Department of Aging & Human Services offers a midday meal in the Cedar Lane Dining Room.
These meals are by donation and reservations are required. This service is made possible by the Commissioners of St. Mary’s County.
Cedar Lane also offers an optional packaged meal program for weekends and holidays.
Live Your Best Life at Cedar Lane Senior Living Community.
Cedar Lane Senior Living Community is the leading choice in affordable apartment living for those age 62 and older in St. Mary’s County.
- Full activities calendar
- Resident sponsored clubs
- Staffed front desk
- On-site service coordinators
- Optional weekday lunch program
- Visiting specialists and speakers
- Optional housekeeping services
- Reflection Room
- Resident lounges
- Resident art gallery
- Outdoor patio areas
- Cedar Lane information TV channel
- Optional internet service
- Full-service hair salon
- Business center
- Convenience store
- In-house maintenance
- Optional laundry services
- Modern laundry rooms
- Stackable W/D in selected apartments
- Grocery delivery
- Newspaper delivery
- Prescription delivery
- Pet friendly policy
- Easy access to public transportation