Staying socially connected and feeling engaged with life becomes increasingly important as we grow older. Without the responsibilities of home maintenance and yard work, residents of Cedar Lane have more time and energy for visits with family, outings with friends, reigniting old interests and discovering new ones.
- Socially-enriching activities and clubs
- Special dinners and holiday parties
- Optional weekday and midweek meal programs
- Centrally-located fitness center
- An active tenant committee
- Helpful service coordinators to connect residents to key resources
- Sunshine committee to welcome new residents